1/27/20 – 3/27/20
Ready, Set, Connect! (kick-off)
Gift card raffle on March 30, 2020
Eligibility – ALL TMA MEMBER REGISTRANTS
Minimum points for eligibility = 72
(2 pts/day) x (2x/week) x (9 weeks)
+ 25 profile points = 72 points
(includes 25 points for setting up profile)
POINTS TOTALS FOR READY, SET, CONNECT RAFFLE
(53-100) points = $50 gift card
(101-200) points = $75 gift card
(201-300) points = $100 gift card
(301-400) points = $250 gift card
1/27/20 – 6/30/20 and 7/1/20 – 12/31/20
Gift card raffle on July 2nd* and Jan 2nd*
Eligibility – NON-TMA members
*POINTS RESET after July 2nd and Jan 2nd drawings.
Minimum points for eligibility = 96
(2pts/day) x (2days/week) x (24 weeks)
POINTS TOTALS FOR TRACK TO WIN RAFFLE
(96-240) = $25 gift card
(241-1200) = $100 gift card
The Green to Work (GTW) program is a raffle-based points program for TMA member employees and tenants. Participants earn points for logging their “green*” commutes to work during each calendar quarter.
TMA member employee/tenant participants who accumulate at least 240 points per quarter are eligible for a $250 gift card raffle.
The more trips you log, the more chances you have to win the raffle prize!
240 points = 1 raffle chance
241-360 points = 2 raffle chances
361-480 points = 3 raffle chances
481-600 points = 4 raffle chances
Points are re-set every quarter (March 31, June 30, September 30, December 31).
Eligibility requires TMA membership and logging at least 2 “green”* trips/week.
If you have already signed up for COMMUTECONNECT you’re all set! Any trips you track (either via automated tracking or manually logging) will count toward the GTW program.
If you’re not signed up for COMMUTECONNECT, download the app and then
If your employer or residential community is not a TMA member and you would like more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Green to Work (GTW) participants who log their commutes at least 2x a week can earn points toward the TMA Guaranteed Ride Home (GRH) program through UBER.
- When you SIGN UP for CommuteConnect you will earn points for our programs for all trips that are logged automatically through the app or manually via your dashboard.
- Your first voucher is available upon enrollment.
- Subsequent GRH trips are based on earning at least 80 points per month by logging “green”* commute trips a minimum of twice per week (up to a total of 4GRH trips/year).
- When a person has earned the appropriate number of points they can click on the available GRH Uber code award in the “available awards” link to redeem a trip.
- Participants must earn the minimum (80) points per month to remain eligible for the program.
*“Green” trips consist of using public transit, rideshare, bicycle, walking, scooter/e-bike.